Canine First Aid & CPR Class
According to the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) 1-out-of-4 more pets would survive, if just one pet first aid technique was applied prior to getting emergency veterinary care.
Holistic Touch Therapy First Aid & CPR is an eight hour course designed for pet owners as well as Canine Care Professionals. It covers a number of valuable first aid skills and information including how to perform pet CPR to help keep pets happy and healthy.
The Holistic Touch Therapy First Aid & CPR Program includes all of the following:
- How to check vital signs
- How to build a first aid kit
- First aid for fractured limbs, bleeding, hyper and hypothermia, choking, seizures, and more is presented
- Rescue breathing
- A certificate of completion is presented at the end of the course
- Two day workshop runs from 9am-5pm each day
- Each workshop is limited to 4 students
- Select a date then register for the $139 onsite workshop
Complimentary "Build Your Own Sandwich" Lunch
NOTE: Call ahead for any special dietary needs, such as gluten-free or vegetarian.
Class Tuition: $139 USD
The number of students per class is limited to four students at the Holistic Touch Therapy facility and by space at other facilities.
A deposit is required for enrollment in all onsite classes. The amount of the deposit is one-half of the course tuition. The balance of the tuition is due one week in advance of the course to allow time for a student to receive required pre-course materials.
A student may withdraw from an onsite class at any time. Administrative fees may be charged.
A student may withdraw from an online course at any time. No refund will be available.