Canine Massage Practitioner Certification
Pay As You Learnfrom HTT! Choose the plan that works best for you. (more information below)
- Canine Massage Practitioner (CMP) is awarded upon completion of the Canine Massage Theory and Techniques Program online.
- Two day hands-on workshop described below is optional (to be held at a local facility).
- Master Canine Massage Practitioner (MCMP) A student certified as a CMP can seek advanced certification by completing any combination of 5 Petting with a Purpose classes, and the Holistic Touch Therapy First Aid & CPR classes.
All classes on this Canine Massage Practitioner Certification page are NCBTMB approved.
Canine Massage Theory and Techniques
- Certification as a Canine Massage Practitioner (CMP)
- Complimentary copy of the eBook version of Balance Your Dog: Canine Massage
- 50 Minute PowerPoint lecture for each of 12 modules
- Modules 1-6 cover the anatomy and physiology of the dog
- Modules 7-12 teach over 30 Swedish massage moves with video clips of each
- Downloadable handouts, reading assignment, and tests
- Work at your own pace to complete all modules online
- All the work is done in the comfort of your home with your own dog(s).
Nose To Toes Active Stretch
Pay As You Learnfrom HTT! Click (or tap) on the drop-down to choose the plan that's best for you.
Modules 1-12 – $1,500
Modules 1- 3 – $ 375
Modules 4- 6 – $ 375
Modules 7- 9 – $ 375
Modules 10-12 – $ 375
Two Day Hands-on Workshop
- Practice more than 25 Swedish massage strokes
- The specific beneficial effects of strokes are discussed
- Dr. Sue critiques students as they perform each stroke
- This workshop jump starts the practice of massage on dogs in a canine massage business
- A certificate of completion is presented at the end of the course
- Two day workshop runs from 9am-5pm each day
- Each workshop is limited to 4 students
- Select a date then register for the $225 two day workshop
- To be held at a local facility
Complimentary "Build Your Own Sandwich" Lunch
NOTE: Call ahead for any special dietary needs, such as gluten-free or vegetarian.
The number of students per class is limited to four students (at times, more), depending on the facility at which classes are conducted.
A deposit is required for enrollment in all classes. The amount of the deposit is one-half of the course tuition. The balance of the tuition is due one week in advance of the course to allow time for a student to receive required pre-course materials.
A student may withdraw from a class at any time. Administrative fees may be charged.
A student may withdraw from a course at any time. No refund will be available.